Logging into your USPS account or creating a new USPS account offers plenty of advantages to the users. There are lots of benefits and services offered to the users on registering a new US Postal Services account. Register for a new USPS account is a very simple process and one can easily register for an online account without any difficulties. This post is USPS Login assistance post which will help you log into your account or creating a new account.
Following are privileges offered to the user on creating a new USPS account.
- You can see what is there in your mailbox quickly.
- You can see the images of your package- even when traveling.
- A user will be notified about mail through a computer or mobile device.
- Get the advantage of accessing coupons and special offers.
USPS Login | USPS Sign In
If you already have an online account usps.com then follow the steps given below to sign into your account and manage your packages.
Visit USPS Login online portal at reg.usps.com/login.
You will be directed to the USPS Account Login page in the new tab.
Enter your USPS Login credentials including the Username and a Password correctly.
Hit a click on a provided option below as “SIGN IN” and you will be directed to your USPS account.
Create USPS Account
If USPS services users do not have an account then they can easily register for a new account instantly by following some simple steps. Well, there are some basic requirements which must be fulfilled by the user to create a new account.
USPS Account Requirements
- Valid Contact Information (Phone Number, Email Address)
- Legal Delivery Address with verification docs.
USPS Sign Up
- Visit USPS New Account Registration online site at reg.usps.com/register.
- Then follow the instructions and provide the necessary details as required.
- Step 1- Choose the language and username.
- Step 2- Enter the security information (Create a password and answer two security questions).
- Step 3- Choose the account type (Choose a Personal Account or Business Account).
- Step 4- Enter the contact information (Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email address etc details).
- Step 5- Enter the address and find your home address (Enter the required residential or office address details including street, city, state, ZIP code etc details).
- After providing necessary details correctly, click on option available as “CREATE AN ACCOUNT”.
- Verify your address you’ve entered through any of the legal document and you will be able to create a new USPS account.
USPS Customer Service
- USPS Customer Care Email: USPS® Customer Service
- USPS Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777)
- TDD/TTY Relay: Call 1-800-877-8339. Ask for 1-800-275-8777
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET